Applied Behavior Analysis Admission Requirements
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the University.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 overall;An associate of arts degree in Psychology, Education, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology or closely related field from a regionally accredited institution OR a student may have completed 60 hours, including having met the 42 hour block, and have requisite coursework in Psychology, Education or a closely related field, and may be considered for admission.
- Students must have completed PY101, General Psychology prior to admission.
- Official transcripts from all regionally and nationally accredited colleges and universities attended; and
- Non-native speakers of English must present evidence of proficiency in the English language by scoring a 550 or higher on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 213 or higher on the computer-based TOEFL or 77 or higher on the Internet-based TOEFL.
- A student may be admitted to the institution as a pre-BSBA degree seeking student until completion of pre-requisite courses is completed.