Master of Science in Information Technology Management
The technology-focused world of today constantly changes. As a result, organizations must have a technology infrastructure that is managed by someone to address the dynamic nature of the landscape. The Master of Science in Information Technology Management program is designed to produce graduates who can fill that role with practical knowledge and skills in management and information technology.
Please note: The Fayette location listing above refers to executive format residencies only.
About This Program
The Master of Science in Information Technology Management program at CMU is constructed to facilitate the growth and advancement of those interested in the information technology management field.
- The Fall application deadline is July 1st.
- The MSITM program is a non-thesis program that includes 35 credit hours of coursework in management topics such as strategy, ethics, and law, as well as information technology topics like information security, emerging technology, and business intelligence.
- The MSITM program is completed as a full-time course of study in 18-20 months.
- The program is distinguished by the Applied Learning Experience course that is required each semester. The applied learning experience component of the program is designed to facilitate the application of knowledge and skills gained in the classroom. Each semester, students will take 6 hours of courses along with the 1 credit hour Applied Learning Experience course.
- The MSITM program can be completed entirely online or in the Executive format.
- The Executive format allows for residential experiences at the CMU campus location in Fayette. Students seeking to engage in the Executive format will spend two weekends a semester, Friday evening until Sunday late afternoon, engaging in dialogue, seminars, presentations, applications and projects with faculty and other guest lecturers. Students in this program must meet the residency requirement described in the catalog.
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management - Online / Statewide
Other CMU Master's Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Health Professions Education
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Clinical Counseling
- Master of Science in Education Administration
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader or Nurse Educator
Students wishing to pursue a Master of Science in Information Technology Management must meet the requirements into the graduate information technology management program.