Master of Music Education
The Master of Music Education (MME) program is designed for professional music educators who want to develop their pedagogical expertise and advance their career without taking time away from their classroom. The program promotes practical application of advanced teaching techniques, developing a deeper understanding of musical interpretation, and investigating current issues in music education.
Master of Music Education Degree Program Offerings
This program is offered at the following locations:
About This Program
The MME program at CMU is primarily designed for the growth and advancement of teaching professionals:
- The Master of Music Education program is designed for students to enroll in nine or ten credit hours over the course of three consecutive summers.
- The MME program is a hybrid program. Most coursework takes place online. Students are required to be on the Fayette campus one day per each hour of credit during the Summer session.
- All music degrees at CMU are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
- Master of Music Education (MME) - Fayette Campus
Other CMU Master's Programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Health Professions Education
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Education Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Counseling
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader or Nurse Educator
Students wishing to pursue a Master of Music Education must meet the requirements for acceptance into the graduate music education program.