Health Care Administration Degree Program
Do you have an interest in the health care industry and find yourself wondering about the many ways it operates? There are changes being made in health care on a regular basis, and these transformations require effectiveness in management.
Health Care Administration Degree Program Offerings
This program is offered at the following locations:
About our Health Care Administration Program
The Health Care Administration major prepares students for careers in hospitals, medical practices, or in larger health care systems. You will learn to direct, lead, and manage such operations through classes that emphasize the importance of the patients’ treatment and well-being. If your interests lean more toward the administrative side of health care, this major is a great choice for you.
As a CMU Health Care Administration major, you will have opportunities to:
- Enhance your knowledge and skills while taking classes such as Health Care Law, Client Education and Health Care, Current Issues in Professional Practice, and Insurance, Coding, and Billing in Health Care
- participate in hands-on learning through projects, presentations, field experiences, and internships
- obtain the educational background desired by employers in a variety of fields in the health care industry
- receive the preparation needed to earn an advanced degree
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration - CGES
Admission Requirements for Health Care Administration Majors
Admission to CMU is selective. Our admission staff carefully reviews and evaluates each application on an individual basis. Please review all requirements prior to applying for admission.