CMU partners with St. Charles Community College to offer fully accredited RN to BSN program at the STCCC campus in Cottleville, Missouri. CMU’s high-quality education combined with unmatched convenience and affordability delivers an experience centered around each student – supporting individualized needs as they work toward success.
Undergraduate Majors Offered - On Site
All CMU undergraduate programs are taught in small, highly individualized classes – led by expert faculty, not teaching assistants. Close student-faculty relationships are an integral part of every CMU education.
Online Degrees - Undergraduate
As an online student, you'll experience the same high-quality instruction as our on-site CMU courses, but with the flexibility and convenience of online. Undergraduate and graduate programs are available.
- Healthcare Administration
- Health Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Middle School Education - Language Arts, Mathematics, or Social Science concentration (Missouri Certification Only)
- Nursing - RN to BSN
- Public Administration
- Secondary Education - Business, English, Mathematics, or Social Science (Missouri Certification Only)
- Special Education (Missouri Certification Only)
- Sports Management
Online Degrees - Graduate
- Master of Science in Math
- Master of Science in Nursing
MSN Clinical Nurse Leader or MSN Nurse Educator