Veterans & Military

Central Methodist University appreciates the sacrifice made by our military men and women and their family members. We are honored to serve you in any way we can through advancing your education.

Veterans who believe they may be eligible for benefits can receive information and applications through Kelsey Grimm (660-248-6236). Educational assistance is also provided to widows or children of veterans who died in service or as a result of service-related injuries. Spouses and children of disabled veterans may also be eligible for assistance.

We can provide help with:

  • VA benefits

  • Degree program selection

  • Delivery format of classes (on-campus, extended sites, online)

  • Yellow Ribbon questions

VA Benefits Program / The GI Bill

There are additional education benefits and scholarships (including Yellow Ribbon benefits) available for veterans of active military service.

Learn More

Certificate of Eligibility

In order for us to certify your enrollment, we need your Certificate of Eligibility.

Learn More

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at